Berumahtangga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TQ!

Our Heroin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

nuffnang

28.6.10

azam yg terkubor di pengkalan kubor ='(

har har har..as my previous entry, i was mentioned bout my lists as to prepared for PAC..no rice..no ice.. no watuver..hahaha..actually, i have crossed all my promise in order to get fit body. huhu... ermm..i cant live without rice. so, juz eat la. hahaha.. but juz take it in small size. n go to exercise everyday.otherwise, sit up 10x + pumping 10x on every night. it look like I'm realy struggle for PAC PTD rite?? its also showed me how desperate me to get that job. huhu.. no la. actually i didnt put any big hopes to get that job. if get?? sure la i take it. ehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

nuffnang