Berumahtangga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TQ!

Our Heroin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

nuffnang

18.3.09

Lots of meeting...

::..LOVE MY FACULTY..::
hev the meeting on this week n becoming weeks..
1] meeting with mr said to discuss preparation for GALA
2] meeting with group representative for GALA olso
3] meeting with leadership members group
4] meeting with my committe for GALA olso
5] and many more events awaiting for me....

hahhaa...kekonon jd org penting la...hihi...in fact, this happen in my life...is ok for me..as long is not feel to burden to me..so far,really enjoy to do all this..maklumla,,da last semester...its teach me a lot guys..ermm..x sabaq nk tggu this friday..hihihi...my bucuk dtg la...coz sabtu asu tunang...kat kuala kubu baru...plan2 blik tu nk singgah fraser hill..best kottt...hihihi....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

nuffnang